The Legend of David 5 The Legend of David 5

Now you done it

your flashes is improoved by far as 150% (at least) this part made watching the hole series worth it good work (allthough I can't give you 10/10 is for the voiceacting is still bad and this series are still in need of subtitles for all the characters)

The Legend of David 4 The Legend of David 4

Improved by far

The artwork is far better here than before and the twist ending was amazing the sad thing is the voices are a little hard to understand fully subtitles could fix that anyhow its great

Take This Pill Take This Pill

okay...

I'm maybe not into this kinds of flash movies but this was rather "uniqe". I can't realy see anything wrong with it but to be honest I've seen better.

.: Invasion :. .: Invasion :.

scary and awesome

so thats the masked aliens from the majoras mask moon? awesome!

Wrath of Shadow ep. 8 Wrath of Shadow ep. 8

Inspiring

Great work this gotta be the best of them all... and you gave me some ideas to my comic thankyou

Shi-Gu responds:

I'm glad ^^

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

best story ever

I've... never seen sush brilance... have you ever tought to write a horror script?

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

thats... new

In the positive way this way "new" i like it (maybe not perfect but... as god as it gets)

Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

Omfg

Im speachless.
I just wish that i could even get close to half as good as you...

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

love it

I'm not lying when I say I have never seen somthing like that.
xxflareknightxx can go with his rewiev to hell cuz i've seen some of his vids and they are just... fucked up. I just love the music and the animation where exrtemliy wellmade of one artist. keep it on and don't minds the guys who don't know a genius when they see it.

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

greate

the waiting was worth it. soooo funny!!!